Congratulations to all of our new AWAC board members!
Dear AWAC Members:
The AWAC Executive Committee is very pleased to announce the results of the 2022 AWAC Election.
AWAC welcomes these individuals to the AWAC Executive Board in the following roles:
- Incoming Chair: Justin Rademaekers, Associate Professor of English, West Chester University of Pennsylvania. Justin has been serving as AWAC secretary for the past three years.
- Secretary: Karen Moroski-Rigney, Associate Director of the Writing Center, Michigan State University. Karen is new to AWAC leadership, and we welcome her to the AWAC Executive Committee. She will serve a three-year term.
- Treasurer: Laurie Britt-Smith, Director of the Center for Writing, College of Holy Cross. Laurie will serve a second three-year term as AWAC treasurer.
- Communication Committee Chair: Chrystal Fodrey, Director of the Writing Program at Moravian University. Chrystal has served on the AWAC Communication Committee since 2020 and will serve a two-year term as Chair.
- WAC Graduate Organization Chair: Barbara Green, Assistant Chair of Composition and Writing Across the Curriculum at Purdue University Global. Barbara is new to the AWAC Executive Board and will serve a one-year term.
We look forward to working with all of our new AWAC board members. The new terms begin July 1, 2022. Congratulations to all!
The AWAC Executive Committee
Ann Blakeslee, Chair
Doug Hesse, Incoming Chair
Stacey Sheriff, Outgoing Chair
Justin Rademaekers, Secretary
Laurie Britt-Smith, Treasurer
Sherri Craig, Member-at-large
Paula Rosinski, Member-at-larger