The Association for Writing Across the Curriculum (AWAC) promotes writing instruction and education across all contexts for teachers, teacher-scholars, writing center directors, writing program leaders, administrators, and graduate and undergraduate students. Our goal is to impact productively writing and writing instruction in meaningful, inclusive, and actionable ways.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
2021 WAC “Fall” Institute
Notice of Cancellation We regret to announce that the 2021 Fall Institute that was slated for Albuqu...
Virtual Workshop: A Practical Toolkit for Antiracist WAC
AWAC members are invited to attend the next virtual workshop in the WAC pedagogy series on September...
IWAC 2020 / 2021
IWAC 2020 has been postponed until August 4-7, 2021. Please join us at the 2020 International Writin...
Benefits of Membership
- Help shape and contribute to this new WAC organization
- Participate in WAC mentorship and research networks
- Access members-only resources, such as virtual workshops and webinars
- Eligibility to stand for election, vote during elections, and serve on AWAC Committees
- Professional affiliation with AWAC
- Discounts on registration for IWAC conference, books published by the WAC Clearinghouse, WAC events