The Association for Writing Across the Curriculum (AWAC) promotes writing instruction and education across all contexts for teachers, teacher-scholars, writing center directors, writing program leaders, administrators, and graduate and undergraduate students. Our goal is to impact productively writing and writing instruction in meaningful, inclusive, and actionable ways.
WAC Summer Institute 2022 @ UGAJune 12, 2022 - June 15, 2022
University of Georgia, Athens Athens, Georgia 30602 + Google Map
WAC Summer Institute 2023
Registration Queue & Details Completing this Google form reserves your spot in the queue for the...
WAC-GO Collaboration Event
What is WAC-GO? The Writing Across the Curriculum Graduate Organization (WAC-GO) AWAC Committee supp...
WAC Exemplary Award Winner Roundtable
Join us for an exciting virtual roundtable on Wednesday, April 5th at 3pm Eastern/ 2pm Central/ 1pm ...
Benefits of Membership
- Help shape and contribute to this new WAC organization
- Participate in WAC mentorship and research networks
- Access members-only resources, such as virtual workshops and webinars
- Eligibility to stand for election, vote during elections, and serve on AWAC Committees
- Professional affiliation with AWAC
- Discounts on registration for IWAC conference, books published by the WAC Clearinghouse, WAC events