The Association for Writing Across the Curriculum (AWAC) promotes writing instruction and education across all contexts for teachers, teacher-scholars, writing center directors, writing program leaders, administrators, and graduate and undergraduate students. Our goal is to impact productively writing and writing instruction in meaningful, inclusive, and actionable ways.
Benefits of Membership
- Help shape and contribute to this new WAC organization
- Participate in WAC mentorship and research networks
- Access members-only resources, such as virtual workshops and webinars
- Eligibility to stand for election, vote during elections, and serve on AWAC Committees
- Professional affiliation with AWAC
- Discounts on registration for IWAC conference, books published by the WAC Clearinghouse, WAC events