The Association for Writing Across the Curriculum (AWAC) promotes writing instruction and education across all contexts for teachers, teacher-scholars, writing center directors, writing program leaders, administrators, and graduate and undergraduate students. Our goal is to impact productively writing and writing instruction in meaningful, inclusive, and actionable ways.
Virtual Workshop – Turning the Page: Notes Towards Mindfulness, Motivation, and Meaningful Work at HBCU Writing Centers and Programs
Join us for an exciting virtual workshop on Friday, September 30th at 12 p.m. U.S. Eastern/11 a.m. ...
WAC Summer Institute 2022 @ UGA
The Summer Institute’s primary goal is to assist new and prospective leaders of WAC/WID or similar...
Virtual Workshop: Accessible Assessment
Join us for an exciting virtual workshop on Friday, May 13th from 3:00-4:30pm ET, presented by Dr. ...
Benefits of Membership
- Help shape and contribute to this new WAC organization
- Participate in WAC mentorship and research networks
- Access members-only resources, such as virtual workshops and webinars
- Eligibility to stand for election, vote during elections, and serve on AWAC Committees
- Professional affiliation with AWAC
- Discounts on registration for IWAC conference, books published by the WAC Clearinghouse, WAC events