The Association for Writing Across the Curriculum (AWAC) promotes writing instruction and education across all contexts for teachers, teacher-scholars, writing center directors, writing program leaders, administrators, and graduate and undergraduate students. Our goal is to impact productively writing and writing instruction in meaningful, inclusive, and actionable ways.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
WAC Summer Institute 2022 @ UGA
The Summer Institute’s primary goal is to assist new and prospective leaders of WAC/WID or similar...
Virtual Workshop: Toward an Asset-based Antiracist Approach to Writing Assessment
This virtual event was held on November 17th, 2021 from 2:00-3:30pm EST (1:00-2:30pm CST, 12:00–1:...
2021 WAC “Fall” Institute
Notice of Cancellation We regret to announce that the 2021 Fall Institute that was slated for Albuqu...
Benefits of Membership
- Help shape and contribute to this new WAC organization
- Participate in WAC mentorship and research networks
- Access members-only resources, such as virtual workshops and webinars
- Eligibility to stand for election, vote during elections, and serve on AWAC Committees
- Professional affiliation with AWAC
- Discounts on registration for IWAC conference, books published by the WAC Clearinghouse, WAC events