The Association for Writing Across the Curriculum (AWAC) promotes writing instruction and education across all contexts for teachers, teacher-scholars, writing center directors, writing program leaders, administrators, and graduate and undergraduate students. Our goal is to impact productively writing and writing instruction in meaningful, inclusive, and actionable ways.
WAC Summer Institute 2023
Registration Queue & Details Completing this Google form reserves your spot in the queue for the...
Virtual Workshop – Turning the Page: Notes Towards Mindfulness, Motivation, and Meaningful Work at HBCU Writing Centers and Programs
Join us for an exciting virtual workshop on Friday, October 21st at 1pm. U.S. Eastern/12pm U.S. Cent...
WAC Summer Institute 2022 @ UGA
The Summer Institute’s primary goal is to assist new and prospective leaders of WAC/WID or similar...
Benefits of Membership
- Help shape and contribute to this new WAC organization
- Participate in WAC mentorship and research networks
- Access members-only resources, such as virtual workshops and webinars
- Eligibility to stand for election, vote during elections, and serve on AWAC Committees
- Professional affiliation with AWAC
- Discounts on registration for IWAC conference, books published by the WAC Clearinghouse, WAC events